Terms & Conditions
Consumer Law & Statutory Rights
We meet our obligations under the consumer protection laws currently in force including:
- Sale of Goods Act 1979 as amended
- Supply of Goods and Services Act 1982; The Sale and Supply of Goods to Consumers Regulations 2002
- Consumer Credit Act 1974
- Trade Descriptions Act 1968; The Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008
- Unfair Contract Terms Act 1977 and the 1994 Regulations Unfair Terms in Consumer Contracts Regulations 1999
- Consumer Protection Act 1987
Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000
Your statutory rights are not affected by any of the above.
Security - All sensitive consumer data collected on this site is used only for the purpose of completing the transaction. Transaction information is transmitted to our secure server using 128 bit SSL encryption.
Uber Mountain reserve the right to make changes to our website, policies, and these Terms and Conditions at any time, without notice.